To save your game in Gems of War and play the account on another mobile or computer you can register your account. Registering your account with Gems of War also means you can recover it if it is lost and you returned to level 1.
How do I recover my Gems of War account?
If you’ve lost your account but you didn’t link it and you need to reset your password, go here.
- Install a new version of the game and then click the LINK button, OR, from within the game select Settings > Account > Link to another account > Forgot your password?
- Enter your email address and password.
How do I start over Gems of War?
To start a new game account on Steam, open Gems of War. Whilst the game is loading, press and hold shift + 6 until the text “Are you sure you want to delete your account from this device?” appears. Select Yes. Deleting your account or game will only delete the game that is stored on your computer.
How do I start over in Gems of War ps4?
Whilst the game is loading. 4. press and hold shift + 6 until the text “Are you sure you want to delete your account from this device?” appears. Select Yes.
Can Link Gems of War accounts?
Due to legal and platform restrictions, you can’t play the same game between console/Switch and other platforms. If you can’t see your password or an “Account” option in Settings, this is because Gems of War does not support account linking between your console and other devices.
How do I restart my Gems of War on switch?
Restart the console
- Press and hold the POWER Button for at least three seconds.
- In the menu that appears, select “Power Options,” then choose Restart.
- Open Gems of War and see if the issue is resolved.